advert

Monday 11 July 2011

Perhimpunan Bersih 2.0- I am Malaysian~

I jz watch dis video from one of my friend wall in the social network..As we know, this are the hot issue and people are keep sharing and uploading video regarding this 'perhimpunan bersih 2.0' on last Saturday, 9th Jul 2011. Everyone comes with their own opinion and its all about politics regarding this issues..

Actually, I'm not really interested in politics but when it comes to citizens right, we need to be fair!
Once I watch dis video, I dunno y, but suddenly I feel sad and my tears come down..What happen to this country?Why people have to be treat by that way?I don't find anything shows that police are in danger or threatened while surrounding by this crowd, since they are just gathered and walk in peace.I understand that policeman involved are caught in this situation because of their works and government direction. But,I also believe that police should have the best way to solve this matter by not using violence...Police is to protect and make us safe but in this case it becomes the other way..

  

I'm hoping that our 'DEMOCRACY' country will stay peace to ensure that our life not only happy with all the development but also with bless from Allah S.W.T..Amin~

P/S: Democracy is a form of government in which all citizens have an equal say in the decisions that affect their lives. Ideally, this includes equal (and more or less direct) participation in the proposal, development and passage of legislation into law.
source: wikipedia.org





No comments:

Post a Comment